Experience Raw Life. Live the High life.
This blog gives you inspiration to.
LOOK EXCEPTIONAL.
FEEL AMAZING.
KNOW WHATS THE LATEST TO DO THE ABOVE.
NEW BLOG DOMAIN:
rawsociety.tumblr.com
All updates on this NEW blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

EXCHANGE- MOO MOO PROTEIN

Product: Moo Moo Protein 
Founder: Jeff Rowley


THE EXCHANGE:

What inspired you to start your brand?
I started Moo Moo Protein (www.moomooprotein.com) to fill my own needs. I was looking for a protein supplement to help my recovery and energy levels after training, and I couldn’t find one I could trust wasn’t full of artificial sugar and additives and things that can lead to diabetes and obesity. I wanted something unprocessed, natural and Australian. So I started making my own for myself, and then more and more people began asking me if they could have some Moo Moo Protein. And here we are!
How do you stay full of energy?
I make sure Im always eating fresh, raw and unprocessed food all day. I try not to wait until Im hungry and start looking for food. I

What kind of lifestyle do you lead that keeps you fit and feeling good?
Well I’m so grateful to live near the ocean, Ive always been a water-boy, so I surf as much as possible, I train a lot of Brazilian jiu jitsu at the Peter De been (www.peterdebeen.com) academy and I have a swimming program from Equalize (www.bettraining.com) to enhance my lung capacity. So with all that exercise I need a lot of good food and protein to keep me going.

A tip for people to look there best..
We are so lucky to live in a great country like Australia. Make the most of it, get out there and exercise- do anything. Don’t beat yourself up over past mistakes or what you could have done better. Eat plenty of raw, natural foods and always support Australian products.


An average day consists of : (food, exercise, etc)
Wake up, do my breathing exercises to kickstart my system, eat breakky of muesli, yoghurt and Moo moo Protein followed by eggs, go surf, eat again and rest, do some work on Moo Moo Protein, make deliveries to some of the Moo Moo Protein retailers, eat again, then go to the pool or gym, eat again than go to Jiu Jitsu in the evening. At night Im always reading and learning something. And I make sure to get plenty of sleep.

So I hear you’re doing something really cool for Breast cancer- tell us about that…
Im doing a thing called Charge For Charity, you can check it out on my website www.Jeffrowley.com. I’m training to catch the biggest wave I can in Hawaii; conquering my fears and people can sponsor me to do that. All proceeds go to the Keep A Breast foundation (www.keep-a-breast.org), to help fight breast cancer.




No comments:

Post a Comment